Call for Papers
- Spectrum Management, Cognitive Radio and Game Theory for 5G Communications.
- Network Functions Virtualization and Software Defined Networking.
- Control, Monitoring and Cooperative Communication Issues in Vehicular Environments, Information Theory, Channel, Joint Source Channel and Network Coding.
- Signal Processing for Communications, Multi-antenna and Beamforming Systems.
- Satellite and Navigation Systems.
- Optical Radio Convergence and VLC.
- Cryptography, Security, Jamming, Interference Techniques.
- Image Processing, Video Compression, Coding, Multimedia and Virtual Reality.
- Multi Business Model innovation in a World of Human Bond and Vehicular Communication.
- Persuasive Business Models for Next Generation Communications and Future Networks.
- Imperative Business Models for Green Technology for Society: Intelligent Systems, Sustainable Energy, eHealth, and Big Data in Cloud Environments.
- Business Models for Non Conventional Approaches in Health, Smart Regions and Social Science.
- Standards for Communications and Networking.
- Knowledge Home.
- Technology Transfer in ICT.
Deadline for Special Session and Tutorials Proposal July 1->25, 2019
Deadline for Papers’Submissions July 1->25, 2019
Submissions for Special Sessions August 15, 2019
Notification of Acceptance for Regular Papers September 4, 2019
Notification of Acceptance for Special Session Papers September 8, 2019
Deadline for Final Manuscript Submission October 18, 2019
Submissions for Special Sessions (invited) September 20, 2019
Deadline for Early Registration October 18, 2019
Conference Dates November 24 – 27, 2019